Friday 11 October 2013

#166

Today has felt very autumnal for me (layers and red lipstick included) and the weather is certainly proving to be a match for it. My favourite mornings are the ones where it is completely clear and really chilly and it's certainly getting that way! I enjoyed my day off by staying in bed for the morning and then catching up with Lauren in the afternoon - it was great! Then followed a pretty crazy evening down at our church's youth group with about 60 (very energetic) youth! It was a lot of fun, as we painted nails and listened to music. Something else I've also got back into today is listening to the radio, and having it on my phone is so handy. Definitely going to be doing that on my commutes to work from now on. 

Autumn Days


Gets those tunes on!


Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment