Friday 20 September 2013

#151

Today has been a good day! Yesterday afternoon/evening, me and Dad finally sat down and looked at phone contracts as my current one had run out. It all ended up being very quick and easy, after being on hold for almost an hour, but it was all worth it in the end. I've been wanting to get an iphone for while so we looked at contracts for the iphone 5, and managed to do a deal with o2. Expecting it to turn up on Monday like the man said, I was pleasantly surprised to hear the door bell ring at 9 this morning, with my phone in the post! And basically all I've done today is play with it...


As pretty much everyone and their mum knows, ios7 has just been launched this week so I had to download that and lots of other things. I'm now on instagram [ndonnedavis] and have all my other social bits on there, including blogger. Which will make blogging that much easier - wohooo! My network doesn't actually start till Monday, so for now I have two phones...how fancy!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment