Sunday 15 September 2013

#146

The house seems very quiet this evening, as we are now down to 4 people! We dropped Alex off at uni this morning, after driving down to Surrey yesterday for a friend's 5th birthday party. It's very weird to think that he won't be around the house until Christmas, but I'm definitely looking forward to going up and possibly visiting him over the next year, and pop into London too. When we got home the house was rather cold, Autumn has definitely set in, so the heating is now on! Watson decided to find the best spot in my room, which is under my desk in my bag basket.


I think if I was small enough, I might have joined him too! In a way I'm really dreading winter coming, I'm not a massive fan of the cold, and generally have lower spirits in the darker months. However along with that comes lots of lovely new fashion, candles, yummy food and eventually Christmas. So once I've mourned summer, I think I'm ready to move on and get prepared for those cold, clear mornings and wrapping up warm.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x



No comments:

Post a Comment