Monday 9 September 2013

#144 [Memory Monday]

I love the opportunity to look back at old photos, and I often find myself sticking on some tunes and rummaging through the photos on my laptop. I found this picture the other day, and it does not feel long ago at all, it was from Matt's 18th birthday, and I still remember tit like it was yesterday.

Love that flash!

Matt definitely celebrated his birthday in style, nothing crazy and stupid, but a lot of fun! On the Saturday we went to a local common and played widegames with all of his school friends and our church friends, then we came back and had a house party. It was one of the best days I have ever had, and it was fun to meet all of Matt's school friends, because he had pretty much hidden me up until that point. There were so many memorable moments from that night, failing to play fifa, breaking the lounge floor by too many people dancing, bit of limbo and dancing until 5am - it was just so much fun! It was lovely to get to know all of the guys as well. I then went round on his actual birthday and celebrated with the family, which was when this lovely photo was taken. I actually don't think it's a bad photo...shame about our eyes!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment