Monday 2 September 2013

#139 [Memory Monday]

Is it a common thing to have those friends who take photos, and really good ones at that, but they never share them anywhere, so you don't see them till months/years after. I do, and the other night I saw this photo for the first time and thought it was really nice. It was from Bonfire night [hence the fire in the background] last year, and it's the sort of photo that makes me accept that autumn/winter is coming and that it may be an okay thing!


Reuben, Josh, Abi, Beckii, Alex, Sean, Adam, Me
Although summer will always be my favourite month, I do kinda feel excited for the next season, with the fashion and trends that get introduced and the clear, frosty mornings. I'm sure it will fly by and soon we'll be at Christmas...how scary!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x


No comments:

Post a Comment