Wednesday 28 August 2013

#136

So this weekend our family and lots of others from our church went to a local christian conference called Westpoint. For us it is handy as it is held just down the road, in Exeter, which means short travel and a means to come back and shower. I wouldn't normally come home as I don't find camping that bad, however I actually had to work for two of the days. The internet wasn't great whilst we were there, as you had to pay some silly amount for it, so I didn't get the chance to upload any photos. So once again I thought I'd do a collective one, with lots of photos. If you like to see in more detail what we got up to, then you can watch my brothers video of the weekend.

My tent-chum for the weekend

Westpoint Arena

Matt and one of his mini-friends

Listening to some Guvna B


Rebecca doesn't like to be seen with Matt - who could dislike that face!

 It was such a good weekend, caught up with some friends I don't get to see that often and great to see what all the other churches have been up to. Makes me excited for the next few years!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment