Sunday 18 August 2013

#133

Sooo today has been another weird one. I had such a fun morning helping out in the kids work at church, seriously some of the stuff they come up with is just genius. But then for the rest of the day I've been feeling a bit ill and tired, so have just been chilling in my room. Something that I'm enjoying doing, and spending a lot of time doing, at the moment is watching The SacconeJoly's on Youtube! 


Late night photo = bad lighting = orange tinge


For those who don't know who they are, they are a family who do daily vlogs of their everyday life, which may seem very boring but there is something really nice and entertaining about watching a family everyday; filming their most important days along with just the average ones too. Because I've come in a bit late, I decided to start watching from when Emilia was born and I am working my way up to present day, which is rather a lot of videos. They seem like the nicest family, and she is such a cute baby, they I just find the hours just dissapear after I watch another video, and another video...etc.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment