Sunday 18 August 2013

#132

For the first 7 months of this year I was deprived of doing one of my favourite things, having a night in with the boyfriend and family, and watching a film! So tonight was just lovely.
This evenings choice of film was 'Wimbledon', not that new but still quite good; we were all cracking up at the cheese-y one liners. But BY FAR the best part of the film, and moment of my day to be honest, was when one of the characters turned out to be played by Austin Nichols, who plays Julian in One Tree Hill! I had a real fan girl moment, and I think I scared Matt - sorry! Seriously made my day though. After that, Matt wanted to win some points back so I took a photo of him and said I would have it as my picture for today.



Blah blah blah

He didn't really request to be the picture for today, but I thought he may as well be. I took this snap whilst he was phoning his dad to check that they were recording Match of the Day...some things never change! Even though I have to properly go 'out', I can safely say that I already know I'm going to prefer spending my evenings in at home. It was lovely to have a proper chin-wag with Matt, just such a nice night.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x


No comments:

Post a Comment