Thursday 15 August 2013

#130

Today has been a very weird day, that's the only way I can describe it.
It was d-day for most people, getting their A level results, to find out whether they had got into uni or not. For me it was less important as I haven't applied for uni, so I was stuck between not minding and not wanting to be disappointed. I think I found an okay balance, and I have ended up with CCD. For some people they would be very upset and for others it would be really good to just pass, and that's why I've now come to conclude that A levels aren't for everybody. I'm just glad that I know that my plan has already been set out, and I can trust in that and not have to worry [so much]. Also, I didn't do as horrendously as I thought I did!




But anyway, just to make the day a little bit better I went and got a Chai Latte from Boston Tea Party - it definitely helped. Also having Matthew drive me in made the day a lot better, definitely do not appreciate that boy enough. 

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment