Saturday 10 August 2013

#125

So today consisted of a very mundane work shift, town was desserted, and then an interesting evening out! We went out to see 'Twelth Night' [a Shakespeare play for those who don't know] and it was open air, and interactive. By that I mean that we moved round the scenes, by going to different parts of the garden where it was performed. I have never been to anything like it, and although I was ready to be a passive audience member when I arrived, the chance to stretch your legs during the play was actually quite enjoyable. They had decked out the whole garden in tea lights in jars, and I attempted to get a rushed picture at the end, however they didn't turn out very well.


That was the best of the bunch...and it's not even that great! The garden did look lovely, and the evening was most enjoyable.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment