Tuesday 6 August 2013

#121

Today has been a nothing-ness day, all I have done is catch up on YouTube videos, watch some films, chilled in bed and not a lot else. The most productive thing I did was shower [finally] and paint my nails!

On my wrist ¦ Nails ¦ Watson just woken up
I think the last couple of days all I've needed to do is catch up on sleep and just relax, which is exactly what I've done. I'm still a little bit ill so it's been a nice to chill with Watson. I don't think it fully hit me until today though, that I really have not got much planned for the rest of the summer, and for what every comes after that. The only other big thing coming up is Together at Westpoint which is in a couple of weeks, and the rest is going to be trying to see Matt before he goes of to Uni and the start of the job search. I really need to plan some more stuff to keep me occupied!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment