Friday 5 July 2013

#96

Newday is fast approaching, and me and Tara have yet to sort out a tent! So I thought, seeing as the weather has decided to perk up again, it would be a good opportunity to put up Alex's tent in the garden and see if it was big enough for us. It's not like we need a huge tent, as hopefully we won't be spending too much time in it, but we are girls, and we accumulate a lot of stuff! We also need room to get ready in the morning of course.


I'm impressed with myself that I managed to put it up and pack it away again, all by myself! Some people [men] will say that it's easy, but I am a girl, and a lazy one at that. I'm thinking it will be enough space for me and Tara, as long as we keep it tidy! I am now going to enjoy the sunshine for the rest of the day :)

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment