Tuesday 2 July 2013

#93

If you have any knowledge of the beauty world on Youtube, whether that be an avid watcher of all the favourite beauty gurus, or you've just seen a tutorial here and there, then you are likely to have heard about there cult-beauty make-up brushes. 


Expert Face Brush and Core Collection Brushes

The Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman [from pixiwoo] are the go-to brushes for anyone who is slightly interested in make-up or beauty. I would not really class myself as being good at make-up, as usually I'm pretty lazy with it, but I do enjoy watching many, many Youtubers who are good at it. I still remember watching my first pixiwoor and Zoella video's, and it's crazy to think how far they've come now, with both now having over 1 million subscribers. I was lucky enough to be given these as a birthday present from my family, and although for some people they may seem like a waste of money [my boyfriend included] I think it's just one of those products which are so well-loved that you almost become part of the online beauty community just by owning them. And as an added bonus they are really, really good brushes, and really reasonably priced as well! I can safely say I am very much looking forward to using and enjoying them.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x


No comments:

Post a Comment