Sunday 28 July 2013

#119

So the packing enuses...


This is the last post I will do until next week seeing as I am going to camp in a field where there will be very little internet, so very little opportunity to blog. I will however be taking lots of photos so I'm thinking of doing a giant post next Sunday/Monday. I have yet to finish packing, which is pretty much just going to include trying to fit everything into my bag, which at the moment isn't looking likely. I am very excited for a week away with some beautiful people at Newday, especially now that Matt is back, and expecting to have some exciting stuff happen in peoples lives! 

Until next week, Goodbye x


2 comments:

  1. Guess I'm not the only person struggling to fit everything in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo, I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog post to see what to do :)

    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete