Sunday 28 July 2013

#118

I was going to upload these pictures last night, however I didn't get connected to the wifi in the hotel, and I needed an early night anyway! We travelled up to a hotel, just near Heathrow, yesterday afternoon, stayed for the night and then picked up Matt quite early this morning.


The hotel we stayed at was really nice, check-in got a bit messed up and when we got to our rooms, I managed to lock myself out but other than it was good! We went down to the restaurant and had a nice meal, before going up to play some cards and then bed. I didn't get a very good nights sleep though due to the room being so hot! I know it's wrong to complain seeing as I'm going to be in a tent for the next week, but it was just too hot to sleep. I'm now back home [the boyfriends back - horrah!] and I'm about ready to go back to bed again! However there is packing to be done before that can happen.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment