Friday 26 July 2013

#117

The early start this morning was not promising a good day, however it ended up being really good!



We went of to the beach this morning as the Red Arrows were doing their annual display for Life boat week, and although we go every year, it never fails to impress. Don't think I could actually count how many times we've seen them, but they are just so awesome I will always continue to enjoying their display. It's a shame today that due to cloud they could only do the first part of it, but it was still good! I alos had Costa for the second day in a row [oops!] and enjoyed reading some more HP. I then came back and finished sorting all my clothes for camping next week, and baked some cookies. Yay for a productive day!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment