Thursday 25 July 2013

#116

Today has been full of editing videos [again] and a successful, and quite quick, shopping trip!

Peach Ice Tea ¦ Primark dresses ¦ Sweets for the 8 hour journey! ¦ My other cheeky purchase

I have finally got round to buying all the things I need for camping next week, and have started packing a bit. I know girls plan a lot more than boys do; I've had my list for over a week and I'm already planing outfits in my head! May seem a bit extreme, but that's just how I work. I've also been editing all of Beckii's 'Travelling Essentials' videos which have got me in the mood for packing and organisation! I also picked up some dresses from Primark today, that I didn't really need but I thought they would be handy with the unpredictable weather. If it rains I can wear them with tights, wellies and my rain coat and if it's sunny I can whip out the sunnies and flip flops! I'm really looking forward to going now, just got to get through work and picking up the boyfriend from Heathrow first! It's going to be an exciting/crazy weekend!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x


No comments:

Post a Comment