Sunday 21 July 2013

#112

Something I've wanted to try out for a while is the Graze boxes - 'healthy snacks by mail'. I'm not someone who watches their weight or even really thinks about the food I am eating, but I do know my main downfall is snacking. As I have said in previous posts, my appetite at the moment has been a bit all over the place so I always find myself constantly snacking. And seeing as I had a voucher for a free box, I thought I'd try my first Graze box.


I am definitely a sucker when it comes to small details, so I would buy this just for the packaging! From the clean look of the brown box, to the cute font and the added bonuses like the post-it style note. It was just love at first sight. The snacks inside were yummy too, and for a free box I was most pleased! The boxes can be sent out as frequently as once a week, so I've ordered my next one for Thursday, just in time for a long 7 hour journey! 

Until tomorow, Goodbye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment