Saturday 20 July 2013

#111

This evening consisted of the annual tradition of going to see the HCC summer play, and what a good one it was!


This year they decided to do We Will Rock You, much by the persuasion of Alex and Beth I believe. The standard of acting and singing at HCC is incredible, especially considering it has never put the drama department as a priority. I have been to see 8 of the school productions and I'm pretty sure every year it gets better. And this one was a bit of a special one as it was the last for 4 of the principal characters. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening and a very big well done goes to the cast and crew! Every time I see a production it makes me want to get back on stage...and then I remember GCSE Drama. Haha. Maybe one day!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment