Wednesday 17 July 2013

#108

Today was one of those days where shopping just goes right. After a pretty stressful beginning of the day, where I gave myself very little time to get ready and then forgot my card, it actually turned out okay!


Theses are most of the purchases I made, and I am very happy with everything I got. I went in with a list of things that I needed/wanted to get, and managed to complete that list and also pick some other things along the way. Some of them were practical like the new handbag, as my current one is falling apart, and the Cath Kidston Washbag for camping in a couple of weeks. It was also nice to have money to just buy some nice things to add to my wardrobe, like the trousers which were in the H&M sale for £5! I am most content, and really should stop spending money now.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment