Tuesday 25 June 2013

#86

Another fun and tiring day with Miss Lauren.


The plan for today was to take the money I earnt last week and spend it - that bit wasn't hard. We went to Bill's for an early lunch/brunch which was so yummy and kept us fueled for the shopping that lay ahead. I had a pretty full list of things I needed to pick up, mostly for this weekend and birthday related. I also got my most recent piercings changed which was good because I had been wanting to do that for a while. Me and Lauren also ventured into Bubble Bubble Tea which was a very weird experience; drinking tea that didn't taste like tea and was apple flavoured, and had strange bubbles in the bottom. It was just odd.
I had such a fun day overall, and was utterly pooped when I got back.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment