Thursday 13 June 2013

#74

I got to the point this evening where I knew I just wasn't going to do any more revision, and I would just sit here stressing. So I decided to go for a run!


It is a little bit annoying that after a cold day of patchy rain, the sun decides to come out in the evening. I'm not complaining, I just wish it was a little bit warmer again. I think over these next few weeks, to keep myself occupied after exams I'm going to try and start running more. Usually for me it is bit of a spur of the moment thing and I just go when I want to. But I think I'm going to try and make it a bit more structured, build my fitness up a bit. I have to admit, the main thing I love about running is sticking on my ipod and enjoying lovely evenings like today. I'm not looking to run a marathon.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment