Tuesday 4 June 2013

#65

For anyone in the UK right now I think you will agree with me when I say that I am still shocked to see the sun still with us, and a beautiful weather forecast for the rest of the week!


I haven't really done a lot today, I just briefly took this photo on my phone earlier when I went out in the garden. It's so strange how the weather can change everyone's moods instantly. I find it so much easier getting up and being in a good mind-set when the sun is shinning. It also makes me happy to know that over in Capetown, Matt and the other FPs are now complaining that it's cold, as it's been raining over there! I think we've traded weather with them. I'm really hoping this weather sticks around long enough for my birthday, as the fam has done such a good job of making it look nice.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment