Wednesday 29 May 2013

#59

Oooh how I love the holidays.



It only struck me on Monday, when talking to Matt, that to other countries having half-term holidays may seem odd. Matt's only been out of the country for 5 months, but even he has already got used to the school's structure out there. I've already had to remind him multiple times that I am on holiday this week. But I am definitely not complaining; I so very easily slip into relaxation and enjoying my time off. However this shouldn't be a completely wasted week; as much as I am enjoying myself, I should be doing some revision. I have only got 3 weeks of college left so I should be using my time wisely before it all comes to an end. I could find it very easy though to sleep in till 10 and not really do much with my day, by the time I feel guilty it's already 4 o'clock and the day has gone.
Today has been a really nice day though, not much revision done, but the family were clearing  and tidying up the garden, which I watched from the comfort of my bedroom. And then this evening was spent enjoying a chinese with the gals and a bit of Mean Girls. Nothing better than a take-away with good company and a natter.


Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment