Tuesday 28 May 2013

#58

As much as I love earning money, I also enjoy spending it!


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, MUA 'Undress Me Too' PaletteRimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

There's a few things I've wanted to purchase for a while, it was just a case of going in and finding them. We went into Exeter and I normally favour Superdrug over Boots, but I had seen everything I wanted in Boots so we went there first. It's not that big but I still had high hopes that I would find most things in there. However I left empty-handed and a bit disappointed. I continued on my search in Superdrug and I was surprised to find that they had all the products I had been looking for and in the right shades. I also got some running clothes from Sports Direct which I am keen to try out when the weather gets a little bit nicer. Quite a successful day shopping over all and I am looking forward to trying them all out.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment