Wednesday 22 May 2013

#52

Oh how a day brightens when the sun comes out [literally and figuratively].



Today has been a rather hectic day. Starting off with an early start this morning to make it in for my first exam. I wish the train times were more appropriate for college, but it did mean we got in with plenty of time to spare and prepare! The exam went okay, the paper was nice but I don't think I answered very well. But I will have to wait and see on that one. Then I got the train back, straight home to change and then off to work. I don't normally work on a week day, but I offered as they were short on staff and I could always do with the money. It was actually really nice to work during the week, and has made me look forward to getting a job next year even more! I then returned home to do some revision for tomorrow's exam, which was quite successful for once, just as long as the right topics come up [not the way to do revision]. I treated myself to a break and watched Catfish, which is a really interesting documentary-film following this guy's developing friendship with this whole family through Facebook, who don't turn out to be who he expects them to [spoilers]. And then off to see all the peeps for the evening; a lovely walk in the sun was lovely to end the day with. Now, finally, home. And very much ready for bed.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment