Friday 17 May 2013

#47

Today has been a pretty standard day; college then a failed attempt at revision!


Although saying that, it has been somewhat productive. I did a small bit of English revision, and then started doing some work on the yearbook that I'm helping my tutor create. It was mainly just moving a template around, changing fonts, all the important stuff. And then I carried on with editing a video for Beckii, which is going to be a long one! Also managed to fit in 3 episodes of Gossip Girl, not sure how that happened. So not a totally wasted day. This photo was just from yesterday night when we were watching the 2nd semi-final of Eurovision - sad I know! I just thought Rebecca looked so nice that I just had to put this on here.

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment