Thursday 9 May 2013

#39

After a very mundane day at college, I thought I would do the '25 random facts about me' tag that is going round the blogging world.

Bank Holiday Monday
1) I don’t have a middle name
2) I have a sister and 2 brothers
3) I own 40 pairs of sunglasses
4) As much as I love the countryside, I cannot wait to move to a city
5) I used to love anything Union Flag, and many things in my room are still union flag
6) I’ve seen all 6 Star Wars films
7) My boyfriend currently lives in South Africa and will be back at the end of July
8) My birthday is bang in the middle of the year
9) I got a C in Spanish at GCSE level, but still can’t really speak any
10) I enjoy baking
11) My favourite time of the year is summer
12) I didn’t watch any of the Harry Potter films until 2012, when I watched all 10 in the space of about a week. I now really want to read the books
13) I love Luigi from the Mario Bros.
14) I’ve been skiing since the age of 3
15) I love getting stuck into a TV series, watching it from start to finish
16) Listening to music makes my day a bit better
17) I said a couple of months ago that I wanted to go to a gig some time soon and I now have tickets to see Lewis Watson, Bastille and Everything Everything.
18) I don’t really know what I am doing with my life when college finishes this June
19) My favourite place to be is either in my bed or outside if the sun is shinning
20) I love to play rounders, even though I’m not particularly sporty
21) I can’t make decisions
22) I always grow out a haircut as soon as I’ve had it cut in
23) I have never been to the gym, but probably should go 
24) I really want to live in another country at some point in my life
25) Last year I decided I wanted to learn to speak Italian, that hasn’t gone very far yet

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment