Wednesday 10 April 2013

#10

A new book to read! I have already read the first two books in the 'Lorien Legacies' series, and today I started the third. 

Rise of Nine - Pittacus Lore

'The Rise of Nine' is the most recent book in the series, and was released in August 2012. There are 3 more books planned to be written, with the next one coming out some time this year. The story is science fiction and revolves around a species from the planet Lorien, who end up coming to earth. The series is written by two collaborative authors under the pseudonym Pittacus Lore, the lead elder of Lorien. I stormed my way through the first and second book, and I am already enjoying the third one just as much. Thank you Phoebe for letting me borrow them!

Until tomorrow, Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment